Friday 1 February 2013

So were up early to go to Hitchin to clear the last of my stuff out of the flat, pay the skip man and meet a potential buyer at the estate agents. I will come on to estate agents later.....
Judith is so organised, it makes my head spin. Good thing one of us is.
It will be hard getting rid if some of my lovely(sic) Ikea furniture, lets hope it gets rescued out of skip. It really wont go in the new house. I seem to have loads of old marketing stuff from previous jobs too. I may never have to buy a pen again.

1 comment:

  1. Martin began to see the benefits of my organisational skills when he was munching his breakfast buttie and drinking from a flask of tea en route. I have the benefit of the experience of many holidays with small boys. Old habits are hard to break - I still have a Mary Poppins handbag, the only difference is that the spare pants are now mine.

    Re: The Estate Agents: They are now sorted, the dishonest bastards. I imagine they were enjoying dealing with the delightful Mr Perkins - until he set the scary girlfriend on them! The skip is now full, the house under offer (an ACTUAL cash buyer this time) Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete